Details about Peyton Michael Ferrier
Access statistics for papers by Peyton Michael Ferrier.
Last updated 2016-03-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Explaining the Shift from Preserved to Fresh Vegetable Consumption
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Effects of Phytosanitary Regulations on U.S. Imports of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
Economic Research Report, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- Habit Effects and Producer Welfare in the Fresh Vegetable Trade
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- De Gustibus Asparagus: Habits, Trade, and Welfare from Out of Season Imports of Fresh Vegetables
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- The Economics of Agricultural and Wildlife Smuggling
Economic Research Report, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (2)
- Is More Distinction Better? The Welfare Effects of Adjusting Quality Grades
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- MEASUREMENT OF GRADING ERROR COSTS IN THE BEEF INDUSTRY
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- HYPOTHESIS TESTING USING NUMEROUS APPROXIMATING FUNCTIONAL FORMS
2001 Conference, April 23-24, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management
- MODEL SELECTION CRITERIA USING LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS AND OUT-OF-SAMPLE PERFORMANCE
2001 Conference, April 23-24, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management View citations (4)
- Why Do Indian Mangoes Cost So Much?
Amber Waves, May, (04)
- Imports of Many Fruits and Vegetables Dominated By Few Source Countries
Amber Waves, August, (07)
- Food in Popular Literature
Choices, 2014, 29, (1)
- The producer welfare effects of trade liberalization when goods are perishable and habit-forming: the case of asparagus
Agricultural Economics, 2014, 45, (2), 129-141 View citations (2)
- Irradiation of Produce Imports: Small Inroads, Big Obstacles
Amber Waves, 2011
- Trigger Points of the Special Safeguard Mechanism
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (4), 3211-3220 View citations (1)
- Consumer sorting of vertically differentiated goods
Economics Letters, 2010, 109, (1), 11-13
- Irradiation as a quarantine treatment
Food Policy, 2010, 35, (6), 548-555 View citations (1)
- Quality improvement through consumer sorting and disposal
Agribusiness, 2009, 25, (4), 534-549
- Random Inspections Reveal Import Risks
Amber Waves, 2009
- Illicit Agricultural Trade
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2008, 37, (2) View citations (4)
- Cherry Picking: Should Sellers Let Buyers Sort?
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, 2007, 5, (1), 1-32 View citations (2)
- Government regulation and quality in the US beef market
Food Policy, 2007, 32, (1), 84-97 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.