Details about Riccardo Fiorito
Access statistics for papers by Riccardo Fiorito.
Last updated 2014-11-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Extra Government Debt in the Great Recession: All Intentional?
Working Papers LuissLab, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli
- Myths and Facts about Fiscal Discretion: A New Measure of Discretionary Expenditure
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
Also in Working Papers LuissLab, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli (2013)
- Labor Supply Elasticities: Can Micro Be Misleading for Macro?
Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena View citations (6)
Also in Working Papers, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance View citations (7)
2008 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2008) View citations (3)
- Public Goods, Merit Goods, and the Relation Between Private and Government Consumption
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (2004)
- GOVERNMENT DEBT, TAXES AND GROWTH
Working Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy
- Stylized Facts of Government Finance in the G-7
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (14)
- Analysis of U.S. Real GNP and Unemployment Interactions: State Space Approach
UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control (1993)
- Stylized Facts of Business Cycles in the G7 from a Real Business Cycles Perspective
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in European Economic Review (1994)
- Recessioni, cicli e politica fiscale
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2012, (1), 141-164
- The Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Supply Elasticity
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2012, 15, (2), 171-187 View citations (10)
See also Software Item (2011)
- Public goods, merit goods, and the relation between private and government consumption
European Economic Review, 2004, 48, (6), 1367-1398 View citations (38)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Inventory changes and the closing of macroeconometric models
International Journal of Production Economics, 2003, 81-82, (1), 75-84 View citations (2)
- Carlo A. Favero (2001) Applied Macroeconometrics
Economic Notes, 2002, 31, (3), 559-563
- The Market Value of Italian Government Debt, 1970-1996
Giornale degli Economisti, 2002, 61, (1), 1-28
- Distortionary Taxation and Labour Market Performance
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2001, 63, (2), 173-96 View citations (14)
- Regional unemployment in Italy: Sources and cures
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1994, 16, (5), 497-527 View citations (6)
- Stylized facts of business cycles in the G7 from a real business cycles perspective
European Economic Review, 1994, 38, (2), 235-269 View citations (111)
See also Working Paper (1992)
- Analysis of US real GNP and unemployment interactions: State space approach
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 1993, 17, (3), 385-399 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (1992)
- Inventory Accounting and Profit Evaluation
Review of Income and Wealth, 1991, 37, (4), 433-45 View citations (1)
- Code and data files for "The Anatomy of the Aggregate Labor Supply Elasticity"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.