Details about David A. Fleming
Access statistics for papers by David A. Fleming.
Last updated 2016-11-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Conceptual Model of the Socioeconomic Impacts of Unconventional Fossil Fuel Extraction
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Location Determinants of high Growth Firms
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- The Booming Socioeconomic Impacts of Shale: A Review of Findings and Methods in the Empirical Literature
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Disentangling the Natural Resources Curse: National and Regional Socioeconomic Impacts of Resource Windfalls
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (5)
- Multifunctional Agriculture and Farm Viability in the United States
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (4)
- Trust and Trustworthiness in the Aftermath of Natural Disasters: Experimental Evidence from the 2010 Chilean Earthquake
Working Papers, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy View citations (1)
- Slippage Effects of the Conservation Reserve Program: New Evidence from Satellite Imagery
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- Understanding energy-related regimes: A participatory approach from central Australia
Energy Policy, 2016, 91, (C), 315-324 View citations (1)
- Local economic impacts of an unconventional energy boom: the coal seam gas industry in Australia
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2015, 59, (1), 78-94 View citations (17)
- Understanding the resource curse (or blessing) across national and regional scales: Theory, empirical challenges and an application
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2015, 59, (4), 624-639 View citations (5)
- Local job multipliers of mining
Resources Policy, 2014, 41, (C), 9-15 View citations (9)
- Slippage effects of land-based policies: Evaluating the Conservation Reserve Program using satellite imagery
Papers in Regional Science, 2014, 93, S167-S178
- Trust and Reciprocity in the Aftermath of Natural Disasters
Journal of Development Studies, 2014, 50, (11), 1482-1493 View citations (3)
- Does agricultural trade affect productivity? Evidence from Chilean farms
Food Policy, 2013, 41, (C), 11-17 View citations (3)
- The Economic Impacts of Self-Employment
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (03) View citations (12)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (03), 315-321 (2012) View citations (6)
- Does Local Firm Ownership Matter?
Economic Development Quarterly, 2011, 25, (3), 277-281 View citations (9)
- Agricultural trade and poverty in Chile: a spatial analysis of product tradability
Agricultural Economics, 2010, 41, (6), 545-553 View citations (2)
- Evaluating RD Policies for Social and Human Capital Development
EuroChoices, 2010, 9, (1), 42-47 View citations (3)
- Evaluating U.S. Rural Entrepreneurship Policy
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 2010, 40, (1) View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.