Details about Roland Füss
Access statistics for papers by Roland Füss.
Last updated 2013-12-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Electricity Derivatives Pricing with Forward-Looking Information
Working Papers on Finance, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance
- Scattered Trust - Did the 2007-08 financial crisis change risk perceptions?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Testing the predictability and efficiency of securitized real estate markets
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research
- Spatial Linkages in Returns and Volatilities among U.S. Regional Housing Markets
Real Estate Economics, 2013, 41, (1), 29-64
- A Regime-Switching Approach to Modeling Rental Prices of U.K. Real Estate Sectors
Real Estate Economics, 2012, 40, (2), 317-350
- Disentangling the Short and Long-Run Effects of Occupied Stock in the Rental Adjustment Process
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2012, 44, (4), 570-590
- Short and long-term interactions between venture capital returns and the macroeconomy: evidence for the United States
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2012, 38, (3), 391-410
- Diversifikationsvorteile verbriefter Immobilienanlagen in einem Mixed‐Asset‐Portfolio
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, 2011, 12, (2), 170-191
- The Predictive Power of Anisotropic Spatial Correlation Modeling in Housing Prices
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2011, 42, (4), 542-565
- What Drives CEOs to Take on More Risk? Some Evidence from the Laboratory of REITs
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 2011, 23, (1), 92-105
- Capitalizing on Partisan Politics? The Political Economy of Sector-Specific Redistribution in Germany
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2010, 42, (2-3), 203-235 View citations (3)
- Macroeconomic determinants of international housing markets
Journal of Housing Economics, 2010, 19, (1), 38-50 View citations (5)
- Partisan politics and stock market performance: The effect of expected government partisanship on stock returns in the 2002 German federal election
Public Choice, 2008, 135, (3), 131-150 View citations (9)
- The nature of listed real estate companies: property or equity market?
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, 2008, 22, (2), 101-126 View citations (2)
- The tactical and strategic value of hedge fund strategies: a cointegration approach
Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, 2007, 21, (4), 425-444 View citations (3)
- Financial Liberalization and Stock Price Behaviour in Asian Emerging Markets
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2005, 38, (1), 37-62 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.