Details about Antonio Garcia Pascual
|Phone:||+1 202 623 9089|
|Postal address:||International Monetary Fund (HQ1-7-548) 700 19th St NW Washington DC 20431 USA|
Access statistics for papers by Antonio Garcia Pascual.
Last updated 2007-06-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Use of Mortgage Covered Bonds
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (1)
- A New Risk Indicator and Stress Testing Tool; A Multifactor Nth-to-Default CDS Basket
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (23)
- Financial Sector Projections and Stress Testing in Financial Programming; A New Framework
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund
- SOURCES OF PRO-CYCLICALITY IN EAST ASIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University View citations (2)
- Toward An Effective Supervision of Partially Dollarized Banking Systems
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (12)
- Empirical Exchange Rate Models of the Nineties: Are Any Fit to Survive?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (35)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Money and Finance (2005)
- Empirical exchange rate models of the nineties: Are any fit to survive?
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2005, 24, (7), 1150-1175 View citations (292)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Market Structure, Technology Spillovers, and Persistence in Productivity Differentials
The International Journal of Applied Economics, 2004, 1, (1), 1-23 View citations (3)
- Testing for output convergence: a re-examination
Oxford Economic Papers, 2004, 56, (1), 45-63 View citations (10)
- Assessing European stock markets (co)integration
Economics Letters, 2003, 78, (2), 197-203 View citations (31)
- Productivity Convergence in European Manufacturing
Review of International Economics, 2002, 10, (2), 313-23 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.