Details about Amanda H. Goodall
Access statistics for papers by Amanda H. Goodall.
Last updated 2011-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Physician-Leaders and Hospital Performance: Is There an Association?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Social Science & Medicine (2011)
- Substitution Between Managers and Subordinates: Evidence from British Football
NCER Working Paper Series, National Centre for Econometric Research
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2009)
- Why Do Leaders Matter? The Role of Expert Knowledge
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (3)
- Should Research Universities be Led by Top Researchers? Part 1: Are they?
HEW, EconWPA View citations (3)
Also in CEE Discussion Papers, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE (2005) View citations (4)
- Should top universities be led by top researchers, and are they?
General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA View citations (1)
- Physician-leaders and hospital performance: Is there an association?
Social Science & Medicine, 2011, 73, (4), 535-539 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Substitution and complementarity between managers and subordinates: Evidence from British football
Labour Economics, 2011, 18, (3), 275-286 View citations (1)
- Why do leaders matter? A study of expert knowledge in a superstar setting
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2011, 77, (3), 265-284 View citations (4)
- Highly cited leaders and the performance of research universities
Research Policy, 2009, 38, (7), 1079-1092 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.