Details about Russell Gorddard
Access statistics for papers by Russell Gorddard.
Last updated 2012-09-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Adapting to Climate Change Through Local Municipal Planning: Barriers and Opportunities
Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems View citations (6)
- Environmental triage decisions during a drought
2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- When should biodiversity tenders contract on outcomes?
2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society View citations (5)
- Putting Theory into Practice: Market Failure and Market Based Instruments (MBIs)
Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems
- Putting theory into practice: market failure and market based instrument design
2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- The Economics of Natural and Unnatural Disasters
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2012, 56, (1), 144-146
- Igniting change in local government: lessons learned from a bushfire vulnerability assessment
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2009, 14, (3), 251-283 View citations (1)
- Economic evaluation of strategies for management of herbicide resistance
Agricultural Systems, 1996, 51, (3), 281-298 View citations (10)
- AN OPTIMAL CONTROL MODEL FOR INTEGRATED WEED MANAGEMENT UNDER HERBICIDE RESISTANCE
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1995, 39, (01) View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.