Details about Eva Gutierrez-i-Puigarnau
Access statistics for papers by Eva Gutierrez-i-Puigarnau.
Last updated 2013-02-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Drivers' willingness to pay for curb parking (rather than in a garage)
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Labour Supply and Commuting
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (7)
Also in SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) (2009) View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Urban Economics (2010)
- Start Time and Worker Compensation: Implications for Staggered-Hours Programs
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)
- Start Time and Worker Compensation
Implications for Staggered-Hours Programmes
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2012, 46, (2), 205-220
- Are workers with a long commute less productive? An empirical analysis of absenteeism
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2011, 41, (1), 1-8 View citations (2)
- WELFARE EFFECTS OF DISTORTIONARY FRINGE BENEFITS TAXATION: THE CASE OF EMPLOYER‐PROVIDED CARS
International Economic Review, 2011, 52, (4), 1105-1122 View citations (2)
- Labour supply and commuting
Journal of Urban Economics, 2010, 68, (1), 82-89 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.