Details about Atle Guttormsen
Access statistics for papers by Atle Guttormsen.
Last updated 2012-09-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Nyere metoder: Hvordan prioritere helsetiltak bår både effekter og kostnader er usikre?
HERO On line Working Paper Series, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme
- Modelling Production Risk in Small Scale Subsistence Agriculture
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- CONSUMERS' WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR THE COLOR OF SALMON:A CHOICE EXPERIMENT WITH REAL ECONOMIC INCENTIVES
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (15)
- Import Demand Estimation and the Generalized Composite Commodity Theorem
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- Managing Genetic Resources for Fun and Profit -- The Role of the Interest Rate in Natural Selection
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- The Value of Information in Salmon Farming: Harvesting the Right Fish to the Right Time
Discussion Papers, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Department of Economics and Resource Management View citations (2)
- Testing the central market hypothesis: a multivariate analysis of Tanzanian sorghum markets
Agricultural Economics, 2012, 43, (1), 115-123
- Innovations and Structural Change in Seafood Markets and Production: Special Issue Introduction
Marine Resource Economics, 2011, 26, (4)
- Technical Efficiency in a Heterogeneous Fishery: The Case of Norwegian Groundfish Fisheries
Marine Resource Economics, 2011, 26, (4) View citations (1)
- The behavior of commodity prices in Ethiopia
Agricultural Economics, 2011, 42, (1), 87-97 View citations (1)
- Aquacultureâ€”Opportunities and Challenges: Special Issue Introduction
Marine Resource Economics, 2008, 23, (4) View citations (1)
- Faustmann in the Sea: Optimal Rotation in Aquaculture
Marine Resource Economics, 2008, 23, (4) View citations (3)
- Optimal management of renewable resources with Darwinian selection induced by harvesting
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2008, 56, (2), 167-179 View citations (4)
- AJAE APPENDIX: CONSUMERSâ€™ WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR THE COLOR OF SALMON: A CHOICE EXPERIMENT WITH REAL ECONOMIC INCENTIVES
American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, 2006, 88, (4) View citations (3)
- Competition between farmed and wild salmon: the Japanese salmon market
Agricultural Economics, 2005, 33, (3), 333-340 View citations (4)
- INPUT FACTOR SUBSTITUTABILITY IN SALMON AQUACULTURE
Marine Resource Economics, 2002, 17, (2) View citations (14)
- Real options in the forest: what if prices are mean-reverting?
Forest Policy and Economics, 2002, 4, (1), 13-20 View citations (7)
- Aggregation over different qualities: Are there generic commodities?
Economics Bulletin, 2001, 3, (13), 1-6 View citations (2)
- PATTERNS IN THE RELATIVE PRICE FOR DIFFERENT SIZES OF FARMED FISH
Marine Resource Economics, 2001, 16, (3) View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.