Details about Issam Hallak
Access statistics for papers by Issam Hallak.
Last updated 2009-11-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Why Larger Lenders obtain Higher Returns: Evidence from Sovereign Syndicated Loans
Department Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria View citations (1)
- Why Borrowers Pay Premiums to Larger Lenders: Empirical Evidence from Sovereign Syndicated Loans
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy
- Bank Loans Non-Linear Structure of Pricing: Empirical Evidence from Sovereign Debts
CFS Working Paper Series, Center for Financial Studies View citations (1)
- Courts and Sovereign Eurobonds: Credibility of the Judicial Enforcement of Repayment
CFS Working Paper Series, Center for Financial Studies View citations (2)
- Renegotiation and the pricing structure of sovereign bank loans: Empirical evidence
Journal of Financial Stability, 2009, 5, (1), 89-103 View citations (2)