Details about Takeshi Hoshikawa
Access statistics for papers by Takeshi Hoshikawa.
Last updated 2012-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A note on the yen/dollar rate without foreign exchange intervention
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (3), 238-243
- Regime shift of Japanese foreign exchange policy: some findings
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (1), 25-28 View citations (1)
- Price and Wage Setting in Japan: An Empirical Investigation
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (1), 38-50
- Does foreign exchange intervention reduces the exchange rate volatility?
Applied Financial Economics Letters, 2008, 4, (3), 221-224
- The causal relationships between foreign exchange intervention and exchange rate
Applied Economics Letters, 2008, 15, (7), 519-522
- The effect of intervention frequency on the foreign exchange market: The Japanese experience
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2008, 27, (4), 547-559 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.