Details about Jinyoung Hwang
Access statistics for papers by Jinyoung Hwang.
Last updated 2012-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Collusion and Over-Lending
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics
- CULTURAL DIVERSITY, DOMESTIC POLITICAL VIOLENCE AND PUBLIC EXPENDITURES
Defence and Peace Economics, 2008, 19, (3), 235-247
- Empirical investigation of disintegrations and nationalism
Applied Economics Letters, 2008, 15, (13), 1065-1071
- COLLUSION AND OVERLENDING
Economic Inquiry, 2007, 45, (4), 691-707 View citations (1)
- A cross-country study on income distribution and school enrolment
Applied Economics Letters, 2006, 13, (11), 723-726
- Asset distribution and tertiary education expenditure in developing countries
Economics of Education Review, 2005, 24, (2), 171-178 View citations (1)
- Income Distribution, Learning-by-Doing, and Comparative Advantage
Review of Development Economics, 2004, 8, (3), 452-473
- A NOTE ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CORRUPTION AND GOVERNMENT REVENUE
Journal of Economic Development, 2002, 27, (2), 161-177 View citations (7)
- Initial asset inequality and tariff formation: a cross-country analysis
Economics Letters, 2002, 76, (3), 405-410 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.