Details about Ihsan Isik
Access statistics for papers by Ihsan Isik.
Last updated 2010-05-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Structural changes, market growth and productivity gains of the US real estate investment trusts in the 1990s
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2009, 33, (3), 288-315
- Bank x-efficiency in Ukraine: An analysis of service characteristics and ownership
Journal of Economics and Business, 2008, 60, (4), 369-393 View citations (3)
- Productivity, technology and efficiency of de novo banks: A counter evidence from Turkey
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2008, 18, (5), 427-442 View citations (3)
- Bank ownership and productivity developments: evidence from Turkey
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2007, 24, (2), 115-139 View citations (2)
- Erratum to "Financial disruption and bank productivity: The 1994 experience of Turkish banks": [The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance 43 (2003) 291-320]
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2007, 47, (1), 192-193
- An Empirical Analysis of Productivity Developments in "Traditional Banks": The Initial Post-Liberalization Experience
Central Bank Review, 2006, 6, (1), 1-36
- Efficiency, Ownership and Market Structure, Corporate Control and Governance in the Turkish Banking Industry
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2003, 30, (9-10), 1363-1421 View citations (26)
- Financial deregulation and total factor productivity change: An empirical study of Turkish commercial banks
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2003, 27, (8), 1455-1485 View citations (39)
- Financial disruption and bank productivity: The 1994 experience of Turkish banks
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2003, 43, (2), 291-320 View citations (10)
- Cost and Profit Efficiency of the Turkish Banking Industry: An Empirical Investigation
The Financial Review, 2002, 37, (2), 257-279 View citations (5)
- Technical, scale and allocative efficiencies of Turkish banking industry
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2002, 26, (4), 719-766 View citations (70)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.