Details about Alberto Isgut
Access statistics for papers by Alberto Isgut.
Last updated 2011-10-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exports and Productivity: Comparable Evidence for 14 Countries
CIE Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics View citations (3)
- Learning-by-Exporting Effects: Are They for Real?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (34)
- Learning-by-Doing, Learning-by-Exporting, and Productivity: Evidence from Colombia
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2005) View citations (15)
- The Basics of International Trade: A Classroom Experiment
Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics
- Ingreso no agrícola y empleo rural en Honduras
IDB Publications, Inter-American Development Bank
- Fixed Capital Adjustment - Is Latin America Different? Evidence from the Colombian and Mexican Manufacturing Sectors
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund
- Microeconomic Adjustment During Structural Reforms: The Nicaraguan Manufacturing Sector 1991-1995
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Explaining Canada-U.S. Differences in Annual Hours Worked
International Productivity Monitor, 2006, 13, 27-45 View citations (4)
- Non-farm Income and Employment in Rural Honduras: Assessing the Role of Locational Factors
The Journal of Development Studies, 2004, 40, (3), 59-86 View citations (10)
- Developing Countries' Borrowing in the International Financial Market with an Uncertain Credit Ceiling
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2001, 6, (2), 171-83
- Fixed Capital Adjustment: Is Latin America Different?
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2001, 83, (4), 717-726 View citations (19)
- Irreversibilities in fixed capital adjustment: Evidence from Mexican and Colombian plants
Economics Letters, 2001, 74, (1), 85-89 View citations (9)
- Lance Taylor (Ed.), After Neoliberalism: What Next for Latin America?
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2001, 29, (2), 400-402
- What's Different about Exporters? Evidence from Colombian Manufacturing
The Journal of Development Studies, 2001, 37, (5), 57-82 View citations (35)
- INVERSIÓN Y EFICIENCIA TÉCNICA EN LA INDUSTRIA MANUFACTURERA COLOMBIANA
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, 1996 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.