Details about Segismundo Samuel Izquierdo
Access statistics for papers by Segismundo Samuel Izquierdo.
Last updated 2016-11-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Forecasting VARMA processes using VAR models and subspace-based state space models
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Forecasting VARMA processes: VAR models vs. subspace-based state space models
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics
- State Space Modelling of Cointegrated Systems using Subspace Algorithms
- Fuzzy Logic for Social Simulation Using NetLogo
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2015, 18, (4), 1
- THE “WIN-CONTINUE, LOSE-REVERSE” RULE IN OLIGOPOLIES: ROBUSTNESS OF COLLUSIVE OUTCOMES
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), 2015, 18, (05n06), 1550013-01 - 1550013-23
- Leave and let leave: A sufficient condition to explain the evolutionary emergence of cooperation
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2014, 46, (C), 91-113 View citations (9)
- Strictly Dominated Strategies in the Replicator-Mutator Dynamics
Games, 2011, 2, (3), 355 View citations (1)
- Errors and Artefacts in Agent-Based Modelling
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2009, 12, (1), 1 View citations (8)
- Techniques to Understand Computer Simulations: Markov Chain Analysis
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2009, 12, (1), 6 View citations (9)
- Reinforcement Learning Dynamics in Social Dilemmas
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2008, 11, (2), 1 View citations (3)
- The impact of quality uncertainty without asymmetric information on market efficiency
Journal of Business Research, 2007, 60, (8), 858-867 View citations (4)
- Transient and asymptotic dynamics of reinforcement learning in games
Games and Economic Behavior, 2007, 61, (2), 259-276 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.