Details about Morten Berg Jensen
Access statistics for papers by Morten Berg Jensen.
Last updated 2012-03-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Devil Dwells in the Tails A Quantile Regression Approach to Firm Growth
DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies View citations (9)
- Analyzing the Distributions of the Stochastic Firm Growth Approach
DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies
- The devil dwells in the tails
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2010, 20, (2), 219-231 View citations (6)
- Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation
Research Policy, 2007, 36, (5), 680-693 View citations (50)
- Firm size and firm growth rate distributions--The case of Denmark
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2005, 14, (6), 1145-1166 View citations (3)
- The NIG-S&ARCH model: a fat-tailed, stochastic, and autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic volatility model
Econometrics Journal, 2001, 4, (2), 10 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.