Details about James J. Jozefowicz
Access statistics for papers by James J. Jozefowicz.
Last updated 2012-11-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A blueprint for success in the US film industry
Applied Economics, 2009, 41, (5), 589-606 View citations (2)
- Income Inequality and Educational Attainment Rates: The New York Story
New York Economic Review, 2008, 39, (1), 28-43
- New Release: An Empirical Analysis of VHS/DVD Rental Success
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2008, 36, (2), 139-151 View citations (3)
- The Effects of Immigration on Regional Unemployment Rates in The Netherlands
International Advances in Economic Research, 2008, 14, (3), 291-302
- Making Economic Principles Personal: Student Journals and Reflection Papers
Journal of Economic Education, 2006, 37, (2), 202-216 View citations (2)
- A Count Panel Data Study Of The Schumpeterian Hypothesis
New York Economic Review, 2003, 34, (1), 21-37
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.