Details about Karlo Kauko
Access statistics for papers by Karlo Kauko.
Last updated 2016-04-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Comparing different early warning systems: Results from a horse race competition among members of the Macro-prudential Research Network
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Testing the Global Banking Glut Hypothesis
Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics View citations (3)
Also in FinMaP-Working Papers, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents (2015) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Stability (2015)
- Bank interest rates in a small European economy: Some exploratory macro level analyses using Finnish data
Finance, EconWPA View citations (4)
- Interlinking securities settlement systems: a strategic commitment?
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2007)
- Links between securities settlement systems: An oligopoly theoretic approach
Industrial Organization, EconWPA View citations (1)
- Does Opaqueness Make Equity Capital Expensive for Banks?
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, 2016, 17, (2), 203-227
- Testing the global banking glut hypothesis
Journal of Financial Stability, 2015, 19, (C), 128-151 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Do Bailouts Cause Moral Hazards or Franchise Value in Banking?
Kyklos, 2014, 67, (1), 82-92 View citations (1)
- How to foresee banking crises? A survey of the empirical literature
Economic Systems, 2014, 38, (3), 289-308 View citations (11)
- The Delphi method in forecasting financial markets— An experimental study
International Journal of Forecasting, 2014, 30, (2), 313-327 View citations (3)
- External deficits and non-performing loans in the recent financial crisis
Economics Letters, 2012, 115, (2), 196-199 View citations (13)
- Managers and efficiency in banking
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2009, 33, (3), 546-556 View citations (12)
- Interlinking securities settlement systems: A strategic commitment?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2007, 31, (10), 2962-2977 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- The links between securities settlement systems: An oligopoly theoretic approach
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2004, 13, (5), 585-600 View citations (1)
- Effectiveness of R & D subsidies -- a sceptical note on the empirical literature
Research Policy, 1996, 25, (3), 321-323 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.