Details about Simon Kelly
Access statistics for papers by Simon Kelly.
Last updated 2017-02-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Projecting the Need for Formal and Informal Aged Care in Australia: A Dynamic Microsimulation Approach
NATSEM Working Paper Series, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling
- Problems and Prospects for Dynamic Microsimulation: A review and lessons for APPSIM
NATSEM Working Paper Series, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling View citations (9)
- Health&WealthMOD2030: A Microsimulation Model of the Long Term Economic Impacts of Disease Leading to Premature Retirements of Australians Aged 45-64 Years Old
International Journal of Microsimulation, 2014, 7, (2), 94-118 View citations (1)
- The Impact of Illness on Retirement Finances
The Economic Record, 2012, 88, (283), 576-584
- Modelling the cost of ill health in Health&WealthMOD (Version II): lost labour force participation, income and taxation, and the impact of disease prevention
International Journal of Microsimulation, 2011, 4, (3), 32-36 View citations (2)
- Projecting the impacts of illness on labour force participation: An application of Health&WealthMOD
International Journal of Microsimulation, 2011, 4, (3), 37-47
- Validating a dynamic population microsimulation model: Recent experience in Australia
International Journal of Microsimulation, 2010, 3, (2), 46-64
- Case Studies - Health&WealthMOD: a microsimulation model of the economic impacts of diseases on older workers
International Journal of Microsimulation, 2009, 2, (2), 58-63 View citations (3)
- Funding the Retirement of the Baby Boomers
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, 2004, 11, (2), 99-112 View citations (1)
- Incomes and Assets of Older Australians: Trends and Policy Implications
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, 2002, 9, (1), 3-18
- Australians over the Coming 50 Years: Providing Useful Projections
Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, 2001, 4, (2) View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.