Details about Hisaki Kono
Access statistics for papers by Hisaki Kono.
Last updated 2011-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign Aid and Recurrent Cost: Donor Competition, Aid Proliferation and Budget Support
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Review of Development Economics (2009)
- Is Group Lending A Good Enforcement Scheme for Achieving High Repayment Rates?: Evidence from Field Experiments in Vietnam
IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) View citations (3)
- MICROFINANCE REVOLUTION: ITS EFFECTS, INNOVATIONS, AND CHALLENGES
The Developing Economies, 2010, 48, (1), 15-73 View citations (2)
- WHY IS THE TAKE-UP OF MICROINSURANCE SO LOW? EVIDENCE FROM A HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME IN INDIA
The Developing Economies, 2010, 48, (1), 74-101 View citations (5)
- Foreign Aid and Recurrent Cost: Donor Competition, Aid Proliferation, and Budget Support
Review of Development Economics, 2009, 13, (2), 276-287 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- HETEROGENEOUS CONTESTS AND LESS INFORMATIVE SIGNALS
The Japanese Economic Review, 2008, 59, (1), 113-126
- Employment with connections: Negative network effects
Journal of Development Economics, 2006, 81, (1), 244-258 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.