Details about Hisaki Kono
Access statistics for papers by Hisaki Kono.
Last updated 2014-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Foreign Aid and Recurrent Cost: Donor Competition, Aid Proliferation and Budget Support
Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Review of Development Economics (2009)
- Is Group Lending A Good Enforcement Scheme for Achieving High Repayment Rates?: Evidence from Field Experiments in Vietnam
IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) View citations (8)
Also in Artefactual Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website (2006) View citations (1)
- MICROFINANCE REVOLUTION: ITS EFFECTS, INNOVATIONS, AND CHALLENGES
The Developing Economies, 2010, 48, (1), 15-73 View citations (7)
- WHY IS THE TAKE-UP OF MICROINSURANCE SO LOW? EVIDENCE FROM A HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME IN INDIA
The Developing Economies, 2010, 48, (1), 74-101 View citations (10)
- Foreign Aid and Recurrent Cost: Donor Competition, Aid Proliferation, and Budget Support
Review of Development Economics, 2009, 13, (2), 276-287 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- HETEROGENEOUS CONTESTS AND LESS INFORMATIVE SIGNALS
The Japanese Economic Review, 2008, 59, (1), 113-126 View citations (3)
- Employment with connections: Negative network effects
Journal of Development Economics, 2006, 81, (1), 244-258 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.