Details about Zenon Kontolemis
Access statistics for papers by Zenon Kontolemis.
Last updated 2012-10-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Editor
- Exchange Rate Fluctuations in the New Member States of the European Union
Macroeconomics, EconWPA View citations (3)
- Exchange rates are a matter of common concern: policies in the run-up to the euro?
European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission View citations (10)
- Money Demand in the Euro Area: Where Do We Stand (Today)?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (25)
- Inflation Targeting and the European Central Bank
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute View citations (1)
- Inflation Targeting: What can the ECB Learn from the Recent Experience of the Bank of England
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Economic Journal (1998)
- Unemployment in Greece: A Survey of the Issues
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (5)
- Classical Business Cycles for G7 and European Countries
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (15)
- Immigration in Cyprus: An Analysis of the Determinants
Cyprus Economic Policy Review, 2010, 4, (1), 63-88
- Analysis of the US Business Cycle with a Vector-Markov-Switching Model
Journal of Forecasting, 2001, 20, (1), 47-61 View citations (5)
- International Evidence on the Asymmetry of Business Cycle Turning Points
Manchester School, 2001, 69, (3), 310-26
- Government Employment and Wages and Labour Market Performance
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2000, 62, (3), 391-415 View citations (24)
- Inflation Targeting: What Can the ECB Learn from the Recent Experience of the Bank of England?
Economic Journal, 1998, 108, (451), 1810-25 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (1998)
- The European Central Bank and Inflation Targeting
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 1998, 3, (1), 27-38 View citations (2)
- Business Cycles for G7 and European Countries
The Journal of Business, 1997, 70, (2), 249-79 View citations (110)
- Does Growth Vary over the Business Cycle? Some Evidence from the G7 Countries
Economica, 1997, 64, (255), 441-60 View citations (17)
- Cyprus Economic Policy Review
University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.