Details about Katerina Koka
Access statistics for papers by Katerina Koka.
Last updated 2014-12-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Theoretical Simulation in Health Economics: An application to Grossman's Model of Investment in Health Capital
Working Papers, Canadian Centre for Health Economics
- A life-cycle analysis of ending mandatory retirement
Economic Modelling, 2014, 38, (C), 57-66
- Inflation effects on capital accumulation in a model with residential and non-residential assets
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2014, 14, (1), 28
- Economic crises and wellbeing: Social norms and home production
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2013, 92, (C), 241-258 View citations (2)
- Young children and women's labour force participation in Russia, 1992-2004
The Economics of Transition, 2010, 18, (4), 715-739 View citations (2)