Details about Fabrice LEVERT
|Workplace:||Laboratoire Études et Recherches Économiques (SMART-LERECO) (Laboratory of Economic Studies and Research), Département Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2) (Research Division Social Sciences, Agriculture and Food, Rural Development and Environment), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA) (National Institute for Agronomic Research), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Fabrice LEVERT.
Last updated 2012-01-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How the EU Single Farm Payment should be modelled: lump-sum transfers, area payments or… what else?
Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART View citations (15)
- The Tariff-only Import Regime for Bananas in the European Union: Setting the Tariff at Right Level is Impossible Mission
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- The Tariff-Only Import Regime for Bananas in the European Union: Is Setting the Tariff at Right Level an Impossible Mission?
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists
Also in Post-Print, HAL (2005)
- Potential Adoption of Genetically Modified Rapeseed in France, Effects on Revenues of Farmers and Upstream Companies: an ex ante evaluation
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (4)
- PAC et négociations agricoles du cycle de Doha: la question du soutien interne
INRA Sciences Sociales, 2007 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.