Details about Ming-Hua Liu
Access statistics for papers by Ming-Hua Liu.
Last updated 2014-03-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Information Content of Implied Volatility in the Hong Kong and Singapore Covered Warrants Markets
Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning and Insurance Series, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Market-driven coal prices and state-administered electricity prices in China
Energy Economics, 2013, 40, (C), 167-175
- Asymmetric information and price competition in small business lending
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35, (9), 2189-2196 View citations (3)
- Is there an asymmetry in the response of diesel and petrol prices to crude oil price changes? Evidence from New Zealand
Energy Economics, 2010, 32, (4), 926-932 View citations (12)
- Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2009, 17, (1), 125-144 View citations (22)
- Monetary policy and interest rate rigidity in China
Applied Financial Economics, 2009, 19, (8), 647-657 View citations (2)
- Do retail options traders know better about market volatility?
American Journal of Finance and Accounting, 2008, 1, (1), 1-19
- Monetary policy transparency and pass-through of retail interest rates
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2008, 32, (4), 501-511 View citations (21)
- Monetary transmission via the administered interest rates channel
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2006, 30, (5), 1467-1484 View citations (17)
- The wealth effect of forced bank mergers and cronyism
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2006, 30, (11), 3215-3233 View citations (3)
- Contrarian and momentum strategies in the China stock market: 1993-2000
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2002, 10, (3), 243-265 View citations (9)
- Efficiency and risk in Japanese banking
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2000, 24, (10), 1605-1628 View citations (89)
- The impact of universal banking on the risks and returns of Japanese financial institutions
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 1996, 4, (2-3), 181-195 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.