Details about Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand
Access statistics for papers by Åsa Lindholm Dahlstrand.
Last updated 2013-09-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is the commercialisation of European academic R&D weak? - a critical assessment of a â€šÃ„Ã²dominant beliefâ€šÃ„Ã´ and associated policy responses
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- From Strategy to Practice in University Entrepreneurship Support: Strengthening Entrepreneurship and Local Economic Development in Eastern Germany: Youth, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (1)
- Is the commercialization of European academic R&D weak?—A critical assessment of a dominant belief and associated policy responses
Research Policy, 2013, 42, (4), 874-885 View citations (1)
- Spin-offs to stock markets as a complementary form of entrepreneurship: Contrasting US, UK and Japanese experiences
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, 2011, 24, (5-6), 307-335
- Bridging the Functional and Territorial Rationales—Proposing an Integrating Framework for Regional Dynamics
European Planning Studies, 2009, 17, (8), 1117-1133
- Bridging the Functional and Territorial Views on Regional Entrepreneurship and Development: The Challenge, the Journey, the Lessons
European Planning Studies, 2009, 17, (8), 1105-1115
- Creating an Entrepreneurial Region: Two Waves of Academic Spin-offs from Halmstad University
European Planning Studies, 2009, 17, (8), 1171-1189 View citations (7)
- How Business Opportunities Constrain Young Technology-Based Firms from Growing into Medium-Sized Firms
Small Business Economics, 2005, 24, (2), 113-129 View citations (8)
- Nurturing acquired small technology-based firms
Scandinavian Journal of Management, 2000, 16, (1), 25-43
- The dynamics of innovation financing in Sweden
Venture Capital, 2000, 2, (3), 203-221 View citations (6)
- Technology-based SMEs in the Go ¨teborg Region: Their Origin and Interaction with Universities and Large Firms
Regional Studies, 1999, 33, (4), 379-389 View citations (13)
- Growth and inventiveness in technology-based spin-off firms
Research Policy, 1997, 26, (3), 331-344 View citations (45)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.