Details about Sarah A. Low
Access statistics for papers by Sarah A. Low.
Last updated 2013-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Direct and Intermediated Marketing of Local Foods in the United States
Economic Research Report, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (3)
- Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues
Economic Research Report, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (7)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2010) View citations (6)
- Rural Broadband At A Glance, 2009 Edition
Economic Information Bulletin, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- Ethanol: Implications for Rural Communities
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- THE INDIANA ENTERPRISE ZONE PROGRAM: FISCAL IMPACT OF A JOB CREATION TAX CREDIT
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Measurement and Storytelling in Regional Science
International Regional Science Review, 2013, 36, (1), 69-80
- Employment Risk, Returns, and Entrepreneurship
Economic Development Quarterly, 2012, 26, (3), 238-251
- Wealth, Entrepreneurship, and Rural Livelihoods
Choices, 2012, 27, (1)
- Will Local Foods Influence American Diets?
Choices, 2012, 27, (1) View citations (1)
- Local Foods Marketing Channels Encompass a Wide Range of Producers
Amber Waves, 2011
- Urban Areas Prove Profitable for Farmers Selling Directly to Consumers
Amber Waves, 2010
- Trends and Volatility in School Finance
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2009, 91, (5), 1201-1208
- Entrepreneurship in the Region - Edited by Michael Fritsch and Jürgen Schmude
Papers in Regional Science, 2006, 85, (2), 331-333
- Obesity: America’s economic epidemic
Main Street Economist, 2006 View citations (1)
- Gauging a region's entrepreneurial potential
Economic Review, 2005, (Q III), 61-89 View citations (1)
- New federalism: problems or opportunities for rural America?
Main Street Economist, 2005, (Dec), 10-13
- Regional asset indicators: bank deposit depth and evolution
Main Street Economist, 2005, (Apr)
- Regional asset indicators: the wealth of regions
Main Street Economist, 2005, (Sep)
- An economy of regions
Main Street Economist, 2004, (Dec), 4-5
- Regional asset indicators: entrepreneurship breadth and depth
Main Street Economist, 2004, (Sep)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.