Details about Brian McCaig
Access statistics for papers by Brian McCaig.
Last updated 2012-09-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Evaluating the impact of a targeted land distribution program: Evidence from Vietnam
Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics
- Exporting Out of Poverty: Provincial Poverty in Vietnam and U.S. Market Access
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2011)
- The Reliability of Matches in the 2002-2004 Vietnam Household Living Standards Survey Panel
CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University
- Exporting out of poverty: Provincial poverty in Vietnam and U.S. market access
Journal of International Economics, 2011, 85, (1), 102-113
See also Working Paper (2009)
- The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Poverty and Income Distribution: Macro-Micro Evaluation Techniques and Tools
The Economic Record, 2009, 85, (271), 490-491
- International welfare comparisons and nonparametric testing of multivariate stochastic dominance
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2007, 22, (5), 951-969 View citations (3)
- Financial intermediation and growth: Some robustness results
Economics Letters, 2005, 88, (3), 306-312 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.