Details about Robert D Metcalfe
Access statistics for papers by Robert D Metcalfe.
Last updated 2013-05-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Subjective Well-Being: Weather Matters; Climate Doesn't
Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics
Also in Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne (2012)
- A Step towards Valuing Utility the Marginal and Cardinal Way
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE View citations (1)
- Student effort and educational attainment: Using the England football team to identify the education production function
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK
Also in Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics (2011)
- Priming Cooperation in Social Dilemma Games
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York View citations (2)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2010) View citations (2)
- The September 11 attacks and their impact on mental distress in the UK
Working Papers, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School
- Comparing Willingness-to-Pay and Subjective Well-Being in the Context of Non-Market Goods
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE View citations (8)
- Electing Happiness: Does Happiness Effect Voting and do Elections Affect Happiness
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York View citations (1)
- Destruction and distress: using a quasi-experiment to show the effects of the September 11 attacks on subjective well-being in the UK
Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York View citations (3)
- Influencing behaviour: The mindspace way
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2012, 33, (1), 264-277
- The relationship between innovation and subjective wellbeing
Research Policy, 2012, 41, (8), 1489-1498 View citations (1)
- Destruction and Distress: Using a Quasi‐Experiment to Show the Effects of the September 11 Attacks on Mental Well‐Being in the United Kingdom
Economic Journal, 2011, 121, (550), F81-F103 View citations (5)
- 'Oops...I did it again': Repeated focusing effects in reports of happiness
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2010, 31, (4), 732-737 View citations (2)
- Valuing lives and life years: anomalies, implications, and an alternative
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2008, 3, (03), 277-300
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.