Details about Matthias Mohr
Access statistics for papers by Matthias Mohr.
Last updated 2012-12-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Structural features of distributive trades and their impact on prices in the euro area
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank
- Structural reforms and macroeconomic performance in the euro area countries: a model-based assessment
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (4)
Also in Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area (2011)
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department (2011)
- Trend-cycle decomposition of output and euro area inflation forecasts: a real-time approach based on model combination
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank
- Energy markets and the euro area macroeconomy
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (1)
- Fiscal consolidation in the euro area - long-run benefits and short-run costs
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Economic Modelling (2008)
- A Trend-Cycle(-Season) Filter
Econometrics, EconWPA View citations (3)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2005)
- A Trend-Cycle(-Season) Filter: Prgoramme Code for Eviews, Excel, and MatLab
- Cyclically Adjusted Budget Balances: an Alternative Approach
Working Papers, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion View citations (61)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2001) View citations (69)
- Conflict, interest and strategy: A risk limit approach to conflict
MPIfG Discussion Paper, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies View citations (1)
- Efficient self-coordination in policy networks: A simulation study
MPIfG Discussion Paper, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies View citations (5)
- Fiscal consolidation in the euro area: Long-run benefits and short-run costs
Economic Modelling, 2008, 25, (5), 912-932 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- The value of a player in n-person games
Social Choice and Welfare, 2001, 18, (3), 465-483 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.