Details about Francesco Paolo Mongelli
Access statistics for papers by Francesco Paolo Mongelli.
Last updated 2014-10-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- The mutating euro area crisis: is the balance between "sceptics" and "advocates" shifting?
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (2)
- The interplay of economic reforms and monetary policy: the case of the euro area
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (3)
- European Economic and Monetary Integration, and the Optimum Currency Area Theory
European Economy - Economic Papers, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission View citations (20)
- The working of the eurosystem - monetary policy preparations and decision-making – selected issues
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (14)
- The Eurosystem, the US Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan: similarities and differences
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (2007)
- What effects is EMU having on the euro area and its member countries? An overview
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (19)
- Economic and monetary integration of the new Member States - helping to chart the route
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (27)
- Endogeneities of Optimum Currency Areas: What brings Countries Sharing a Single Currency Closer together?
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro View citations (24)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2005) View citations (54)
- What does European institutional integration tell us about trade integration?
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (20)
- "New" views on the optimum currency area theory: what is EMU telling us?
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (88)
Also in Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002, Royal Economic Society (2002) View citations (42)
- European integration: what lessons for other regions? The case of Latin America
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (17)
- Convergence of fiscal policies in the euro area
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (14)
- The ECB’s Experience of Monetary Policy in a Financially Fragmented Euro Area
Comparative Economic Studies, 2014, 56, (3), 396-423
- Normal Times versus Crisis Times
CESifo DICE Report, 2012, 10, (1), 03-09
- The Interplay of Economic Reforms and Monetary Policy: The Case of the Eurozone
Journal of Common Market Studies, 2012, 50, (6), 881-898 View citations (2)
- How are the Eurosystem's Monetary Policy Decisions Prepared? A Roadmap
Journal of Common Market Studies, 2010, 48, 319-345 View citations (3)
- Interest Rate Setting by the Fed, the ECB, the Bank of Japan and the Bank of England Compared
Comparative Economic Studies, 2010, 52, (4), 549-574
- How Did European Institutional Integration and Intra-European Trade Interact?
Economie Internationale, 2007, (109), 107-146
- Monetary Integration of the New EU Member States: What Sets the Pace of Euro Adoption?
Journal of Common Market Studies, 2007, 45, 367-409 View citations (11)
- Testing the Links between Institutional Integration and Trade Deepening: Clues from Europe
Open Economies Review, 2007, 18, (5), 599-612 View citations (1)
- The Eurosystem, the U.S. Federal Reserve, and the Bank of Japan: Similarities and Differences
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2007, 39, (7), 1785-1819 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- The Path of European Institutional and Economic Integration: What Lessons for Latin America?
Journal of Economic Integration, 2005, 20, 217-251
- What is European Economic and Monetary Union Telling us About the Properties of Optimum Currency Areas?
Journal of Common Market Studies, 2005, 43, (3), 607-635 View citations (17)
- The Link between Institutional and Economic Integration: Insights for Latin America from the European Experience
Open Economies Review, 2004, 15, (3), 239-260 View citations (13)
- The euro at ten - lessons and challenges, 5th ECB Central Banking Conference, 13-14 November 2008
Books, European Central Bank
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.