Details about Răzvan Valentin Mustaţă
Access statistics for papers by Răzvan Valentin Mustaţă.
Last updated 2014-06-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Reporting Disclosure Practices: Particular Case of Fair Value Measurement
International Advances in Economic Research, 2014, 20, (1), 123-124
- Business Education For Sustainable Development: The Case of Romanian Universities
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2013, 15, (Special 7), 802-818 View citations (3)
- Valuation of Financial Securities in Romania: Educational Aspects
International Advances in Economic Research, 2013, 19, (2), 213-214
- ACCOUNTING STANDARD SETTING IN THE INTERNATIONAL ARENA: UPDATE ON THE CONVERGENCE PROJECT
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2012, 1, (1), 866-872
- Corporate Governance and Financial Crisis
International Advances in Economic Research, 2012, 18, (1), 122-123
- Feasibility of Global Capital Market: Financial Reporting Perspective
International Advances in Economic Research, 2012, 18, (3), 343-344
- Romanian accounting profession: erudition and perspectives
International Journal of Critical Accounting, 2012, 4, (2), 120-144
- CASH FLOW REPORTING AND CREATIVE ACCOUNTING
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2011, 1, (2), 597-602
- FREE CASH FLOW AS PART OF VOLUNTARY REPORTING. LITERATURE REVIEW
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2011, 1, (2), 591-596
- Motivating Accounting Professionals in Romania. Analysis after Five Decades of Communist Ideology and Two Decades of Accounting Harmonization
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2011, 10, (2), 169–201
- THE PARTICULAR CASE OF SMES REGARDING FINANCIAL REPORTING AND ACCOUNTING FOR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, 2012
- Explaining Accounting Policy Choices of SME’s: An Empirical Research on the Evaluation Methods
European Research Studies Journal, 2010, XIII, (1), 33-48 View citations (2)
- MATERIAL ACCOUNTING HARMONIZATION: AN OVERVIEW OF TRADE LITERATURE
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2010, 1, (1), 548-552
- STRATEGIES IN OPTIMIZING THE OUTPUT OF FINANCIAL REPORTING: PROJECT FOR A NATIONAL PERSPECTIVE
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, 2010, 1, (12), 14
- Trade union strategy in Sydney's construction union: a Roman Catholic perspective
International Journal of Social Economics, 2010, 37, (7), 488-511
- FROM THE HARMONIZATION NEED TO THE SPONTANEOUS ACCOUNTING HARMONIZATION
Annals of Faculty of Economics, 2009, 3, (1), 1067-1071
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.