Details about Eduardo Nakasone
Access statistics for papers by Eduardo Nakasone.
Last updated 2015-01-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are There Nutrient-based Poverty Traps? Evidence on Iron Deficiency and Schooling Attainment in Peru
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Soap Operas for for Female Micro Entrepreneur Training
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The Role of Price Information in Agricultural Markets: Experimental Evidence from Rural Peru
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (6)
- The impact of land titling on labor allocation: Evidence from rural Peru
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (10)
- The impact of CAFTA on employment, production, and poverty in Honduras
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (2)
- Provision of Public Services and Welfare of the Poor: Learning from an Incomplete Electricity Privatization Process in Rural Peru
Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department View citations (3)
- The impact of CAFTA on poverty, distribution, and growth in El Salvador
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (1)
- The Power of Information: The ICT Revolution in Agricultural Development
Annual Review of Resource Economics, 2014, 6, (1), 533-550 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.