Details about Pedro Olinto
Access statistics for papers by Pedro Olinto.
Last updated 2013-04-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Asset distribution, inequality, and growth
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (76)
- Getting Institutions 'Right' for Whom: Credit Constraints and the Impact of Property Rights on the Quantity and Compostiton of Investment
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department View citations (1)
Also in Staff Paper Series, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics (2000) View citations (49)
See also Journal Article in American Journal of Agricultural Economics (2003)
- Managing Economic Insecurity in Rural El Salvador: The role of asset ownership and labor market adjustments
Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College
- Why liberalization alone has not improved agricultural productivity in Zambia: the role of asset ownership and working capital constraints
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (13)
- ASSET OWNERSHIP AND WORKING CAPITAL CONSTRAINTS IN A POST-REFORM ENVIRONMENT: IMPLICATIONS FOR SECOND GENERATION REFORMS IN ZAMBIA
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- An Overview of Global Income Inequality Trends
World Bank - Inequality in Focus, 2012, 1, (1), 1-4
- Gender Bias in Intrahousehold Allocation: Evidence from an Unintentional Experiment
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2012, 94, (2), 552-565 View citations (2)
- Getting Institutions “Right” for Whom? Credit Constraints and the Impact of Property Rights on the Quantity and Composition of Investment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2003, 85, (1), 173-186 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- Rural Nonfarm Employment and Income Diversification in Colombia
World Development, 2001, 29, (3), 455-465 View citations (17)
- Conditional Cash Transfers: Reducing Present and Future Poverty
World Bank Publications, The World Bank View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.