Details about Maria Pia Olivero
Access statistics for papers by Maria Pia Olivero.
Last updated 2013-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Multinational Banking and Financial Contagion: Evidence from Foreign Bank Subsidiaries
Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research
- Financial integration within Europe and the international transmission of business cycles among industrialized countries
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (1), 111-122
- Multinational banking and the international transmission of financial shocks: Evidence from foreign bank subsidiaries
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (3), 952-972
- DO BANK CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS AMPLIFY BUSINESS CYCLES? BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN THEORY AND EMPIRICS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2012, 16, (03), 358-395
- Dynamic gravity: endogenous country size and asset accumulation
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2012, 45, (1), 64-92 View citations (6)
- Twin Crises in Emerging Markets: The Role of Liability Dollarization and Imperfect Competition in Banking
Review of Development Economics, 2012, 16, (1), 72-94
- Competition in banking and the lending channel: Evidence from bank-level data in Asia and Latin America
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35, (3), 560-571 View citations (7)
- Consolidation in banking and the lending channel of monetary transmission: Evidence from Asia and Latin America
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2011, 30, (6), 1034-1054 View citations (2)
- Do foreign banks increase competition? Evidence from emerging Asian and Latin American banking markets
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2011, 35, (4), 856-875 View citations (4)
- Erratum to: "On the firm-level implications of the bank lending channel of monetary policy" [J. Econ. Dynamics Control 34 (10) (2010) 2038-2055]
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2011, 35, (5), 813-813
- THE CYCLICALITY OF PRICE‐COST MARGINS IN BANKING: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF ITS DETERMINANTS
Economic Inquiry, 2011, 49, (1), 26-46 View citations (1)
- Government Spending, Distortionary Taxation and the International Transmission of Business Cycles
Journal of Economic Integration, 2010, 25, 403-426
- Is there a financial accelerator in US banking?: Evidence from the cyclicality of banks' price-cost margins
Economics Letters, 2010, 108, (2), 167-171 View citations (6)
- Macroeconomic Implications of “Deep Habits” in Banking
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2010, 42, (8), 1495-1521 View citations (5)
- Market power in banking, countercyclical margins and the international transmission of business cycles
Journal of International Economics, 2010, 80, (2), 292-301 View citations (11)
- On the firm-level implications of the Bank Lending Channel of monetary policy
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2010, 34, (10), 2038-2055
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.