Details about Lucia Parisio
Access statistics for papers by Lucia Parisio.
Last updated 2013-11-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating Marginal Costs and Market Power in the Italian Electricity Auctions
Working Papers, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica
- A Robust Multivariate Long Run Analysis of European Electricity Prices
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (3)
Also in Working Papers, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica (2007) View citations (6)
- Deregulated Wholesale Electricity Prices in Europe
Working Papers, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica View citations (5)
- Deregulated Wholesale Electricity Prices in Italy
Working Papers, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica View citations (1)
- Electricity prices and cross-border trade: volume and strategy effects
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2008)
- Price-capping in partially monopolistic electricity markets with an application to Italy
Energy Policy, 2013, 54, (C), 257-266
- Strategic bidding in vertically integrated power markets with an application to the Italian electricity auctions
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (6), 2046-2057 View citations (1)
- Long-run relations in european electricity prices
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2010, 25, (5), 805-832 View citations (16)
- Electricity prices and cross-border trade: Volume and strategy effects
Energy Economics, 2008, 30, (4), 1760-1775 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- From the auctioneer to the net: old and new issues in internet auctions
Politica economica, 2008, (2), 181-210
- Deregulated Wholesale Electricity Prices in Italy: An Empirical Analysis
International Advances in Economic Research, 2007, 13, (4), 415-432 View citations (12)
- Servizi postali: area riservata, entrata ed efficienza economica
ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, 2005, 2005/1-2, (1-2)
- Market Power and the Power Market: Multi-unit Bidding and (In)Efficiency in Electricity Auctions
International Tax and Public Finance, 2003, 10, (4), 377-401 View citations (13)
- A comparative analysis of European railroads efficiency: a cost frontier approach
Applied Economics, 1999, 31, (7), 815-823 View citations (3)
- Frontiere stocastiche dei costi ed analisi comparativa dell'efficienza delle imprese di trasporto ferroviario europee
Politica economica, 1997, (1), 153
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.