Details about Alain PIROTTE
Access statistics for papers by Alain PIROTTE.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Adaptive estimation of heteroskedastic error component model
Working Papers ERMES, ERMES, University Paris 2 View citations (2)
- Is urban sprawl stimulated by economic growth ? A hierarchical Bayes estimation on the largest metropolitan areas in France
Working Papers ERMES, ERMES, University Paris 2
- Joint LM test for homoskedasticity in a one-way error component model
Working Papers ERMES, ERMES, University Paris 2 View citations (3)
- Homogeneous, heterogeneous or shrinkage estimators? Some empirical evidence from French regional gasoline consumption
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002, International Conferences on Panel Data View citations (28)
- Fixed effects, random effects or Hausman-Taylor?: A pretest estimator
Economics Letters, 2003, 79, (3), 361-369 View citations (86)
- Comparison of forecast performance for homogeneous, heterogeneous and shrinkage estimators: Some empirical evidence from US electricity and natural-gas consumption
Economics Letters, 2002, 76, (3), 375-382 View citations (42)
- Convergence of the static estimation toward the long run effects of dynamic panel data models
Economics Letters, 1999, 63, (2), 151-158 View citations (33)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.