Details about Miana Plesca
Access statistics for papers by Miana Plesca.
Last updated 2009-12-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations on Training Decisions
CLSRN Working Papers, UBC Department of Economics
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2009)
- Post-Secondary Education in Canada: Can Ability Bias Explain the Earnings Gap Between College and University Graduates?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (5)
Also in Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis (2007)
- Accounting for General Equilibrium Effects in Program Evalution
2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Returns to Government Sponsored Training
2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
- Evaluating multi-treatment programs: theory and evidence from the U.S. Job Training Partnership Act experiment
Empirical Economics, 2007, 32, (2), 491-528 View citations (8)