Details about Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki
Access statistics for papers by Emmanuella Plakoyiannaki.
Last updated 2015-01-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Creativity in Social Advertising: Developing a Conceptual Framework
Apas Papers, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS
- The overlooked distinction of multinational enterprise subsidiary learning: Its managerial and entrepreneurial learning modes
International Business Review, 2014, 23, (1), 102-114 View citations (2)
- Translation in cross-language international business research: Beyond equivalence
Journal of International Business Studies, 2014, 45, (5), 562-582 View citations (8)
- The role of context in case study selection: An international business perspective
International Business Review, 2013, 22, (1), 304-314 View citations (8)
- Strategic decision-making processes in internationalization: Does national culture of the focal firm matter?
Journal of World Business, 2011, 46, (2), 194-204 View citations (12)
- Theorising from case studies: Towards a pluralist future for international business research
Journal of International Business Studies, 2011, 42, (5), 740-762 View citations (53)
- The global smaller firm in international entrepreneurship
International Business Review, 2010, 19, (6), 589-606 View citations (8)
- How Critical is Employee Orientation for Customer Relationship Management? Insights from a Case Study
Journal of Management Studies, 2008, 45, (2), 268-293 View citations (3)
- When Economies Change Paths—Models of Transition in China, the Central Asian Republics, Myanmar & the Nations of Former Indochine Française
Journal of International Entrepreneurship, 2004, 2, (4), 345-346
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.