Details about Oleg Poldin
Access statistics for papers by Oleg Poldin.
Last updated 2014-07-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Friendship And Study Assistance Ties Of University Students
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- How social ties affect peer-group effects: a case of university students
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics View citations (1)
- Peer Effects in Exogenously Formed University Student Groups
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics View citations (2)
- Student’s social ties and the choice of specialization
Applied Econometrics, 2014, 34, (2), 80-94
- Friendly Relationships and Relationships of Assistance at a University
Educational Studies, 2013, (4), 70-84
- Peer effects in exogenously formed student groups
Applied Econometrics, 2012, 26, (2), 3-16 View citations (2)
- Comparison of educational programs by unified state exam results of enrolled students
Educational Studies, 2011, (3), 192-209
- Peer-effects in higher education: a review of theoretical and empirical approaches
Educational Studies, 2011, (4), 106-123
- Predicting success in college on the basis of the results of unified national exam
Applied Econometrics, 2011, 21, (1), 56-69 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.