Details about Bala Ramasamy
Access statistics for papers by Bala Ramasamy.
Last updated 2012-12-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Ethical distance and difference in Bilateral trade
Working Papers, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada.
- An analysis of import-export procedures and processes in China
Working Papers, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada. View citations (1)
- Comparing the Socio-Economic Determinants of Men's and Women's International Soccer Performance
Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics
Also in CEABuR Working Papers, Centre for Europe-Asia Business Research (2003) View citations (1)
- FDI and Pollution: A Granger Causality Test using Panel Data
CEABuR Working Papers, Centre for Europe-Asia Business Research View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Development (2005)
- A causality analysis of the FDI-wages-productivity nexus in China
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, 2010, 3, (1), 5-23
- Consumer Support for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): The Role of Religion and Values
Journal of Business Ethics, 2010, 91, (1), 61-72 View citations (1)
- Management systems and the CSR engagement
Social Responsibility Journal, 2010, 6, (3), 362-373
- Provincial Disparities in Post-reform China
China & World Economy, 2010, 18, (2), 73-95
- The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Services
The World Economy, 2010, 33, (4), 573-596 View citations (6)
- Chinese Consumers’ Perception of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Journal of Business Ethics, 2009, 88, (1), 119-132 View citations (3)
- Does it Pay to Be Good in Developing Countries? The Relationship Between Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial Performance in Malaysia
Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, 2007, 3, (1), 21-36
- Malaysia - Trade Policy Review 2006
The World Economy, 2007, 30, (8), 1193-1208
- International women's football and gender inequality
Applied Economics Letters, 2006, 13, (15), 999-1001 View citations (4)
- Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?
Journal of Business Research, 2006, 59, (1), 130-139 View citations (6)
- FDI and pollution: a granger causality test using panel data
Journal of International Development, 2005, 17, (3), 311-317 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Firm Size, Ownership and Performance in the Malaysian Palm Oil Industry
Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance, 2005, 1, (1), 81-104
- THE CAUSALITY BETWEEN STOCK RETURNS AND EXCHANGE RATES: REVISITED
Australian Economic Papers, 2005, 44, (2), 162-169 View citations (7)
- The Socio-Economic Determinants of International Soccer Performance
Journal of Applied Economics, 2002, V, 253-272 View citations (23)
- Trade liberalization and international production networks: The automotive industry in China
Chapter 4 in Fighting Irrelevance: The Role of Regional Trade Agreements in International Production Networks in Asia, 2011, pp 77-99
- Does China have a competitive advantage in the low-end garment industry? A case study approach
A chapter in Unveiling Protectionism: Regional Responses to Remaining Barriers in the Textiles and Clothing Trade, 2008
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.