Details about Helen Robinson
Access statistics for papers by Helen Robinson.
Last updated 2013-04-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Use IT or Lose IT? The Impact of Computers on Earnings
CEE Discussion Papers, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2007) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Manchester School (2007)
- The Impact of the Minimum Wage on the Incidence of Second Job Holding in Britain
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
- Did The Minimum Wage Affect The Incidence Of Second Job Holding In Britain?
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004, Royal Economic Society View citations (1)
- Regional evidence on the effect of the National Minimum Wage on the gender pay gap
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003, Royal Economic Society
See also Journal Article in Regional Studies (2005)
- A comparison of two alternative methods for determining loss of future earnings following personal injuryí
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002, Royal Economic Society
- Something in the way She Movcs: A Fresh Look at an Old Gap
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE
See also Journal Article in Oxford Economic Papers (2004)
- IMPACT OF THE MINIMUM WAGE ON THE INCIDENCE OF SECOND JOB HOLDING IN BRITAIN
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2007, 54, (4), 553-574 View citations (1)
- USE IT OR LOSE IT? THE IMPACT OF COMPUTERS ON EARNINGS
Manchester School, 2007, 75, (6), 673-694 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Regional evidence on the effect of the national minimum wage on the gender pay gap
Regional Studies, 2005, 39, (7), 855-872 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Something in the way she moves: a fresh look at an old gap
Oxford Economic Papers, 2004, 56, (2), 169-188 View citations (19)
See also Working Paper (1998)
- Are you experienced? British evidence on age-earnings profiles
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (9), 1101-1115 View citations (3)
- Loss of earnings following personal injury: do the courts adequately compensate injured parties?
Economic Journal, 2003, 113, (491), F568-F584
- Wrong Side of the Track? The Impact of the Minimum Wage on Gender Pay Gaps in Britain
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2002, 64, (5), 417-48 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.