Details about Paolo Rungo
Access statistics for papers by Paolo Rungo.
Last updated 2014-02-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- CHILD NUTRITION AND MULTIPLE EQUILIBRIA IN THE HUMAN CAPITAL TRANSITION FUNCTION
Working Papers, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales
- Graduate competencies and employability: The impact of matching firms’ needs and personal attainments
Economics of Education Review, 2013, 34, (C), 286-295 View citations (1)
- Illicit drug use and labour market participation: evidence of simultaneity
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (15), 1418-1422
- Analysis of Emerging Barriers for e-Learning Models: An Empirical Study
European Research Studies Journal, 2010, XIII, (4), 33-44
- Effects of the complementarity of child nutrition and education on persistent deprivation
Economics Letters, 2010, 106, (1), 67-69 View citations (5)
- HEALTH IMPROVEMENTS AND THE TRANSITION OUT OF MALTHUSIAN STAGNATION
Bulletin of Economic Research, 2009, 61, (4), 335-352
- Potential conflicts in the fight against counterfeit drugs
Economics Bulletin, 2008, 9, (5), 1-7
- The impact of child health status on learning ability and school entrance age
Economics Bulletin, 2008, 9, (28), 1-9
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.