Details about Giovanni Ruta
Access statistics for papers by Giovanni Ruta.
Last updated 2013-04-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trade, climate change and the political game theory of border carbon adjustments
Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment
See also Journal Article in Oxford Review of Economic Policy (2012)
- Trade in'virtual carbon': empirical results and implications for policy
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- Capital accumulation and resources depletion - a Hartwick rule counterfactual
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Environmental & Resource Economics (2006)
- Trade, climate change, and the political game theory of border carbon adjustments
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2012, 28, (2), 368-394
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Kurz zum Klima: Ein Rucksack voller Kohlenstoff
Ifo Schnelldienst, 2011, 64, (07), 42-44
- Trade in Virtual Carbon
CESifo Forum, 2011, 12, (2), 101-103
- Wealth Accounting, Exhaustible Resources and Social Welfare
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2009, 42, (1), 53-64 View citations (7)
- Capital Accumulation and Resource Depletion: A Hartwick Rule Counterfactual
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2006, 34, (4), 517-533 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.