Details about Soon Ryoo
Access statistics for papers by Soon Ryoo.
Last updated 2014-09-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Income Distribution, Consumer Debt, and Keeping Up with the Joneses: a Kaldor-Minsky-Veblen Model
Working Papers, Trinity College, Department of Economics
- Public debt in an OLG model with imperfect competition: long-run effects of austerity programs and changes in the growth rate
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2014, 14, (1), 20
- Bank profitability, leverage and financial instability: a Minsky–Harrod model
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2013, 37, (5), 1127-1160 View citations (1)
- Minsky cycles in Keynesian models of growth and distribution
Review of Keynesian Economics, 2013, 1, (1), 37-60
- Public debt and full employment in a stock-flow consistent model of a corporate economy
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2013, 35, (4), 511-528
- THE PARADOX OF DEBT AND MINSKY'S FINANCIAL INSTABILITY HYPOTHESIS
Metroeconomica, 2013, 64, (1), 1-24 View citations (2)
- Banks with market power, sectoral structure and the big push
Journal of Economics, 2011, 103, (1), 1-38 View citations (1)
- Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2010, 74, (3), 163-186 View citations (14)
- Financialization in Kaleckian Economies with and without Labor Constraints
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, 2008, 5, (2), 357-386 View citations (5)
- Macroeconomic implications of financialisation
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2008, 32, (6), 827-862 View citations (33)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.