Details about Paulo Santos
Access statistics for papers by Paulo Santos.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Risk premiums and GM traits
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Livestock Banks and Food Security in Laos
2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Looking beyond the plot: The nutritional impact of fertilizer policy
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Measuring the Contribution of Genetic Characteristics as an Indicator of Innovation: The Case of Corn in the USA, 1990-2009
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- Evidence for increasing concentration in plant breeding industries in the United States and the European Union
2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- What Does Liberalization without Price Competition Achieve? The Case of Cocoa in Ghana
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Informal Insurance in the Presence of Poverty Traps: Evidence from Southern Ethiopia
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (6)
- INTEREST AND IDENTITY IN NETWORK FORMATION
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (4)
- Persistent poverty and informal credit
Journal of Development Economics, 2011, 96, (2), 337-347 View citations (2)
- Identity, Interest and Information Search in a Dynamic Rural Economy
World Development, 2010, 38, (12), 1788-1796 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.