Details about George Saridakis
Access statistics for papers by George Saridakis.
Last updated 2012-06-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Crime, Deterrence and Unemployment in Greece: A Panel Data Approach
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (1)
- Violent Crime in the United States of America: A Time-Series Analysis Between 1960-2000
Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester View citations (5)
- Violent crime and incentives in the long-run: evidence from England and Wales
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2011, 38, (4), 647-660
- New small firm survival in England
Empirica, 2008, 35, (1), 25-39 View citations (6)
- The Impact of Enterprise Size on Employment Tribunal Incidence and Outcomes: Evidence from Britain
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2008, 46, (3), 469-499 View citations (1)
- Violent Crime in the United States of America: A Time-Series Analysis Between 1960â€“2000
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2004, 18, (2), 203-221