Details about Plutarchos Sakellaris
Access statistics for papers by Plutarchos Sakellaris.
Last updated 2005-07-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Patterns of plant adjustment
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (34)
- Production function estimation with industry capacity data
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (6)
- Quantifying embodied technological change
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2004)
- The production-side approach to estimating embodied technological change
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (9)
- News About News: Information Arrival and Irreversible Investment
NBER Technical Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Persistence of Business Cycles in Multisector RBC Models
Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University
- Human Capital and Business Cycle Persistence
Home Pages, University of Pennsylvania
- On the cyclicality of schooling: Theory and evidence
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) View citations (30)
- Quantifying Embodied Technological Change
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2004, 7, (1), 1-26 View citations (24)
See also Working Paper (2001)
- A New Look At Firm Market Value, Investment, And Adjustment Costs
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1999, 81, (2), 250-260 View citations (22)
- Irreversible Capital and the Stock Market Response to Shocks in Profitability
International Economic Review, 1997, 38, (2), 351-79 View citations (8)
- Investment under Uncertain Market Conditions
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1995, 77, (3), 455-69 View citations (2)
- A Note on Competitive Investment under Uncertainty: Comment
American Economic Review, 1994, 84, (4), 1107-12 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.