Details about Shane Dustin Sanders
Access statistics for papers by Shane Dustin Sanders.
Last updated 2012-11-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Political Costs and Fiscal Benefits: The Political Economy of Residential Property Value Assessment
Working Papers, Towson University, Department of Economics
- Shirking and “choking” under incentive-based pressure: A behavioral economic theory of performance production
Economics Letters, 2012, 116, (3), 363-366
- Regional information and market efficiency: the case of spread betting in United States college football
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2011, 35, (1), 116-122
- Status spending races, cooperative consumption and voluntary public income disclosure
International Review of Economic Education, 2011, 10, (1), 29-53
- A Fallacy in the ANWR Drilling Debate: A Lesson on Scarcity Rents and Intertemporal Pricing under Different Market Structures
Journal of Industrial Organization Education, 2010, 4, (1), 2
- A Model of the Relative Income Hypothesis
Journal of Economic Education, 2010, 41, (3), 292-305
- Conflict persistence and the role of third-party interventions
Economics of Peace and Security Journal, 2010, 5, (1), 30-33
- The Welfare Implications of Rent Control: A Rent-Seeking Contest Approach
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2010, 10, (1), 95
- Corruption on the Court: The Causes and Social Consequences of Point-Shaving in NCAA Basketball
Review of Law & Economics, 2009, 5, (1), 12
- RAISING THE COST OF REBELLION: THE ROLE OF THIRD-PARTY INTERVENTION IN INTRASTATE CONFLICT
Defence and Peace Economics, 2009, 20, (3), 149-169 View citations (3)
- Child Safety Seats on Commercial Airliners: A Demonstration of Cross-Price Elasticities
Journal of Economic Education, 2008, 39, (2), 135-144
- THE FATE OF DISPUTED TERRITORIES: AN ECONOMIC ANALYSIS
Defence and Peace Economics, 2007, 18, (2), 183-200 View citations (2)
- War and peace: Third-party intervention in conflict
European Journal of Political Economy, 2007, 23, (4), 954-974 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.