Details about Andrea Salvatori
Access statistics for papers by Andrea Salvatori.
Last updated 2016-08-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can't Work or Won't Work: Quasi-Experimental Evidence on Work Search Requirements for Single Parents
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (2)
Also in IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies (2016)
- Delving into the Demand Side: Changes in Workplace Specialization and Job Polarization
Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis View citations (2)
- The Anatomy of Job Polarisation in the UK
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (7)
- The effects of the EU equal-treatment legislation Directive for fixed-term workers: evidence from the UK
ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research
- Union Threat and Non-Union Employment: A Natural Experiment on the Use of Temporary Employment in British Firms
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2012)
- Economic downturn and stress testing European welfare systems
EUROMOD Working Papers, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research
Also in Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (2010)
ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research (2010) View citations (5)
- Labour Contract Regulations and Workers' Wellbeing: International Longitudinal Evidence
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2010)
- What Do Unions Do to Temporary Employment?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (4)
- The Effects of the EU Equal-Treatment Directive for Fixed-Term Workers: Evidence From the UK
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2015, 53, (2), 278-307
- Union threat and non-union employment: A natural experiment on the use of temporary employment in British firms
Labour Economics, 2012, 19, (6), 944-956 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Labour contract regulations and workers' wellbeing: International longitudinal evidence
Labour Economics, 2010, 17, (4), 667-678 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.