Details about Vasilis Sarafidis
Access statistics for papers by Vasilis Sarafidis.
Last updated 2013-06-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Dynamic Panel Data Models
UvA-Econometrics Working Papers, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics View citations (4)
- IV Estimation of Panels with Factor Residuals
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2010) View citations (3)
- Crime and Punishment Revisited
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Cross-sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Econometric Reviews (2012)
- Instrumental Variable Estimation of Dynamic Linear Panel Data Models with Defactored Regressors under Cross-sectional Dependence
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- GMM Estimation of Short Dynamic Panel Data Models With Error Cross-Sectional Dependence
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- To Pool or Not to Pool: A Partially Heterogeneous Framework
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- An Econometric Assessment of Pricing Sydney’s Residential Water Use
The Economic Record, 2012, 88, (280), 89-105
- Cross-Sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis
Econometric Reviews, 2012, 31, (5), 483-531 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- A test of cross section dependence for a linear dynamic panel model with regressors
Journal of Econometrics, 2009, 148, (2), 149-161 View citations (26)
- On the impact of error cross-sectional dependence in short dynamic panel estimation
Econometrics Journal, 2009, 12, (1), 62-81 View citations (17)
- Dynamic Budgetary Adjustments in the Australian State Government Finance Sector: An Econometric Approach
Journal of Economics and Management, 2007, 3, (2), 125-159
- Testing for cross-sectional dependence in panel-data models
Stata Journal, 2006, 6, (4), 482-496 View citations (58)
- XTCSD: Stata module to test for cross-sectional dependence in panel data models
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.